Programs You've Done
Programs You want to do
A brief Description
- Target audience (i.e. hall or floor)
- Prep Time, Program Time, Cleanup Time
- Relative Rating (1-10) Scale
- Would you do it again
- Advertising Strategies?
Donuts in the kitchen: take vegetable oil put it on the stove at medium. Take biscuit dough and make them into donut form then place them in the pot. Then make icing with powdered sugar and milk.
- Target audience: Floor to hall wide
- Cost: about 10 bucks to make 100
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Program Time: 1-2 hours
- Cleanup Time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty: easy
- Relative Rating (1-10) Scale: 9
- Would you do it again: yes
- Advertising Strategies: signs on wing doors and on the floor.