Welcome to the BSU Department of Residential Life's new wiki for RA's, PAA's, CA's, and ARHD's. This is a place for you to share ideas on any number of topics.
Right now we're just getting started and we're going to have to work together to build some solid content for this site. It's intended to be a resource for current and future staff members. There are a few topics already in place to be fleshed out, but don't feel limited by what is here. Add any content you want. This is your wiki, use it however you wish.
A couple of rules:
- Be civil
- Keep confidentiallity a concern
Other than that, have fun.
Even if you can't add major articles or other content, editing is always helpful, and so are comments. Let others know what you find helpful and want to see more of.
If you're not sure where to start, poke around and find something interesting, or click the "site tools" button at the bottom of this page, then click the "wanted pages" button. It will give you a list of pages with no content on them. Also, there is a to-do list at the bottom of this page. Feel free to tackle any of those projects.
If you're new to wikis and not sure how to edit them, hit the Sandbox. You can play with the engine there.
- A place for program ideas
- Discuss incidents you and others have handled
- Post a digital photo of bulletin boards you have done
- Post a digital photo of door decs you've made
- Find out how to properly fill out forms
- An online version of the manual
- Phone numbers, addresses, etc.
- Dealing with conflict, stress, time management. Tips and tricks.
- Let's talk about academics and encouraging good study habits
What do you guys want to see on this wiki? Any other pages? Any functionality?
I was wondering what people think about a staff archive page, old photos of staff, staff lists sorted by date. Could be fun.
Also, a resources page with links to other websites loaded with information. Yes? No?
Pages that need to be finished
To Do List
- Post Some Program Ideas: 15 Total
- Get A Few Incident Discussions Going, say, 6 of them.
- Get the Manual Online
- Get a Picasa account for hosting photos so we can post them in Door Decs and Bulletin Boards Done
- Reformat Contact List to get the names and numbers in tables!
- Finish About Page Done
- Get some discussion going on Policies
- Let's get some Door Dec and Bulletin Board Photos Up How bout, at least 10 of each.
- Clean up the Home Page
- Post to Staff Page -talk about how to play well with others or stress relief etc.
- PAA's Have their own page now. Git 'er done.